Friday, October 16, 2009

HAPPY DIWALI & PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR


Dear friends,

I wish you all a very happy diwali and prosperous new year ahead. I take this opportunity to thank all my associates, partners, colleagues, friends and relatives for their kind co-operation and also for all the best wishes sent to me on the launch of my new companies RAPS TELEFILMS PVT. LTD. and STRAWBERRY EVENTS PVT. LTD. I also thank everyone on behalf of my father, veteran Hindi film personality SHRI CHANDRASHEKHAR for their good wishes.

Ashok Shekhar
CEO

2 comments:

  1. Dear Ashokji,

    Thanks for your wishes and I take this opportunity to wish you a very happy Diwali and prosperous new year and also pray for the good health of your parents. Best wishes also for your new companies and your prestigious project to honour the legends of Indian cinema.

    ReplyDelete